Our Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) Induction includes a set of educational videos which share important information about your role in staying safe at work, keeping the ports secure and protecting the environment.
How it works
- To access the induction, you will need an internet connection and approximately 50 minutes.
- The induction includes a series of educational videos covering a range of topics on health, safety, environment and security.
- After each video, you will be asked to answer a question about what you have just seen.
- If you get it right, you progress on to the next module.
- If you get the question incorrect, the video will restart so you can try again.
- When you have finished the induction, please print out your completion certificate and keep it somewhere safe. (Esperance only applications, please present Operational Need Letter, Drivers Licence and MSIC to Southern Ports – Esperance Security Office during office hours).
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the Port(s) you nominated.
- If you are having questions about the HSES induction, please contact us.
Note: In addition to the HSES Induction, if you are applying for a new, or renewing your MSIC card, you will need to complete the MSIC Awareness video located on the Southern Ports Induction Portal (see link below).
To access the Southern Ports Induction Portal, please click the link below.