Our Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) Induction includes a set of educational videos which share important information about your role in staying safe at work, keeping the ports secure and protecting the environment.
How it works
- To access the induction, you will need an internet connection and approximately 50 minutes.
- The induction includes a series of educational videos covering a range of topics on health, safety, environment and security.
- After each video, you will be asked to answer a question about what you have just seen.
- If you get it right, you progress on to the next module.
- If you get the question incorrect, the video will restart so you can try again.
- When you have finished the induction, please print out your completion certificate and keep it somewhere safe.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the Port(s) you nominated.
- If you are having questions about the HSES induction, please contact us.
To access the Southern Ports Induction Portal, please click the link below.