Copyright 2014, Southern Ports, All rights reserved.
This site, including the website pages, documents, graphics, audio and video (Southern Ports materials) are protected in Australia and overseas by copyright law. Southern Ports owns or has been licensed the copyright in the Southern Ports materials. You may not reproduce or re-use any part of the Southern Ports materials in any form for any purpose without the prior written permission of Southern Ports (subject to applicable exemptions under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) ).
Enquiries may be directed to: email@example.com
- This website contains trade marks, including the Southern Ports logo, which belong to Southern Ports. You must not use Southern Port's trademarks without prior written consent.
- The information on this website is subject to change and Southern Ports does not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the material on this site or that it is fit for a particular purpose. You should undertake your own enquiries in relation to any of the information referred to before acting upon them.
- Links to external websites on this site are provided for your convenience and information only. Southern Ports makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or currency of the information on those sites. Links to external websites should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by Southern Ports of any information, goods or services on those sites.
- You acknowledge and agree that files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
- Southern Ports excludes any liability arising from use of this site (including incidental, special or consequential loss or damages suffered by third parties) to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Southern Ports may, at its discretion and without notice, change these terms and conditions. By continuing to use this website you agree to the terms and conditions of use as they apply from time to time.