The Western Australian Freedom of Information Act 1992 (WA) gives members of the community the right to apply for access to documents and information held by public sector agencies.
In addition to our obligations under the Act, Southern Ports will consider reasonable requests for access to our information, and may not require a formal application to do so.
The Act specifies:
- What information or documents can be accessed
- How to apply for access to the information and documents
- Costs and fees (if applicable)
- Notification of decisions and appeal processes
- Internal and external review of decisions
- Associated timeframes.
If you wish to request information from Southern Ports, you can either complete the attached ‘Information Enquiry Form’ and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Freedom of Information Officer on 9729 6441 to discuss your request.