New Chapter for Esperance Port as Master Planning Begins
- Published: 7 September 2020
The Port Master Plan will take a long-term view of the Port's planning and infrastructure requirements up to 2050, and will help drive investment confidence.
The project will examine future land uses within the port, focusing on:
- Safety and security issues
- Potential port impacts
- Infrastructure demands
- Existing and potential trade drivers
- Environmental and community values
- Operational requirements to meet current and emerging trade opportunities
The master planning process will include consultation with the community and stakeholder groups, including the 'Important Issues Master Planning Survey'. Click here for more information.
The Port Master Plan is expected to be completed during the first half of 2021.